What To Expect:
The California Department of Public Health fully reopened the state on June 15, ending almost all capacity, social-distancing and mask requirements. Venues can host events of up to 5,000 people indoors. In order to host larger indoor gatherings, all attendees must be tested or provide proof of vaccination. It is recommended that event organizers also require proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test for outdoor gatherings of more than 10,000 people. The state will reassess its gathering guidelines by Sept. 1.
Current meeting limits: Gatherings are allowed for up to 5,000 people indoors. Proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test is required for larger indoor events. It is recommended, but not required, for outdoor events with more than 10,000 people.
Before You Arrive:
- Health Waiver: All attendees planning to attend the GCLA EXPO must sign a Liability Waiver which is included on our event registration form for both attendees and exhibitors.
- Face masks are not required. However, we invite you to bring your face mask if you are more comfortable wearing one in public.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick: It’s never a good idea to be around people when you are ill. A convention is no place to be if you are sick so please stay home and take care of yourself if you are suffering any illnesses, especially contagious one such as the common cold or the flu.
During The Event:
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the conference center and hotel.
- Buttons indicating RED for “please respect my personal space” and GREEN for “hugs and handshakes are welcomed” will be provided at registration.
- Food and beverage services will be served outside. For your peace of mind, reception appetizers will be in sealed Bento Boxes. Lunch on Tuesday will be served via sealed box.